When you put on makeup it is very important to remove all the remains before going to bed, since if you do not do so, the skin can suffer a lot and the consequences will be noticed in a short time. Today we show you how use makeup remover water to get the best results and get the most out of it.
What is micellar water?
Micellar water It is one of the most common products to remove make-up, an aqueous solution that has cleaning elements that form small micelles that attract fatty and watery elements.
If used correctly you can get much more out of it since you will make the most of all its properties. When passed over the skin with a cotton ball or washcloth, the micelles open to trap dirt and debris, like a magnet.
How to use makeup remover water correctly
- First of all, it is very important that you always use the correct amount, that the cotton pad or the wipe are damp but not dripping.
- Micelles have the ability to attract dirt, so there is no need to rub or squeeze when removing makeup, just wipe the cotton gently and the product will do the job itself.
- Start by cleaning the eyes, pressing gently, and then go from the inside to the outside, doing it in this way on the entire face.
- A good trick for the eye area is to put some micellar water on a cotton swab and pass it over the eyelashes, in circles, to remove the mascara well.
- In the last place you must take care of the lips, for which you must use a different cotton or wipe from the one you used for the face. Clean from the center to the sides, pressing lightly.
- You do not have to rinse the micellar water after applying it, but if you want when you finish you can rub a small cotton gauze over your face, especially if you notice that your skin has become damp.